CGP’s another 1st for the India Industry.
CGP India plans to launch the ‘CGP Trained EAP Professional’ program that is aimed at developing related professionals/clinicians about Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Since industry in India is becoming aware of the need for EAP, there is a corresponding need to educate ‘related’ professionals/clinicians on multiple aspects of this program and its anticipated impact on the industry and the end user of this service.
The CGP TRAINED EAP PROFESSIONAL Program aims to address the industry need by facilitating a program designed to raise awareness, develop skills and provide frameworks for thought and action in selecting and implementing an EAP plan.
CGP now launches ‘Level 1’ of the CGP Trained EAP Professional Program. Through this level and the following ones, we aim to graduate to higher levels of learning thereby elevating EAP in India to a entirely new standard.
This new program and all the following levels will assist HR Managers in organizations implement a result oriented EAP and the clinician to use their clinical intervention meaningfully to enhance performance, productivity and employee happiness quotient.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Counsellors in training: Students in their last semesters of their Post-graduate programs or skill-based counselling training courses, looking for specific training related to Corporate EAP
- Practicing Counsellors with a focus on adult, working clientele
- Management students and HR executives: HR professionals looking to specialize in aspects of employee wellness, and wanting to develop specific skills related to that
- Managers with some exposure to EAP: Executives and managers who are considering or have newly implemented EAP programs and want to learn to manage these programs effectively
- LEVEL 1: INTRODUCTORY COURSE: This is intended for Post Grduate Students of Counselling and HR, People with 0-3 years of industry experience in counselling / HR. (Click here for details)
- LEVEL 2 – HR PROFESSIONALS: This is intended for HR executives with 6m of direct EAP coordination experience , HR executives of 1-3 years industry experience in counselling/ HR who have done the introductory course.
- LEVEL 2 – CLINICAL CONSELLORS: This is intended for Counsellors with approx 6 months of direct EAP coordination experience , Counsellors of 1-3 years work experience with adults who have done the introductory course.
- LEVEL 3 – HR PROFESSIONALS: This is intended for EAP/HR Managers managers with 5+ years of HR experience, with 1+ years of EAP management, HR managers of 5+ years of experience who have done the advanced course
- LEVEL 3 – CLINICAL CONSELLORS: This is intended for counsellors with 3+ years of direct EAP coordination experience , Counsellors of 5+ years work experience with adults who have done the advanced course
- One-day in-person program
- Will host a maximum of 30 participants
- Shared learning through detailed group work and case-based discussion, with limited lectures and/or printed learning material
- Will be conducted in Major cities in India
- Will be awarded a ‘CGP Trained EAP Professional’ certificate on successful completion
For more information, please write to us or call us at :
Tel: +91 804 299 4500